By SAS Publishing
This identify presents an outline of SAS details maps, in addition to the data and examples that Base SAS clients have to commence utilizing the recent INFOMAPS method and the recent SAS details Maps LIBNAME Engine.
Read Online or Download Base SAS(R) Guide to Information Maps PDF
Similar nonfiction_1 books
Can't make heads or tails out of coin gathering?
You want Coin accumulating For Dummies, second version, the treasure trove on details on numismatics. This hands-on consultant escorts you thru the world's oldest pastime, supporting you choose which sort of cash you need to gather, maintain your assortment in mint situation, purchase and promote cash on the net, locate attention-grabbing coin exhibits to wait, and gather and diversify an excellent assortment.
The objective of this enjoyable, easy-to-access advisor is to show you right into a world-class coin collector in as little time as attainable. You'll examine what cash can educate you approximately background and geography, improve organizational and observational abilities, and discover ways to use analytical instruments, all with no occasion brooding about it. And you'll examine the fundamentals approximately old cash, U. S. cash, global cash, and the wild-and-wooly stuff that truly will get your numismatic juices flowing.
Discover how to:
• commence your assortment correctly
• assessment cash utilizing age, situation, rarity, and more
• purchase fascinating cash with out breaking the bank
• find infrequent and dear coins
• Get savvy approximately fending off fakes
• Get the complete kinfolk curious about your collection
• increase a procuring strategy
• fresh and deal with cash safely
• hold your assortment safe at domestic and at the road
• examine tokens, medals, and miscellaneous coins
• Create whole collections of copper, nickel, silver, or gold U. S. cash
When it involves numismatics, Coin amassing For Dummies, second version is correct at the cash!
Get a finished advisor to this significant literary determine and his author.
A vintage literary personality, Sherlock Holmes has interested readers for many years -- from his repartee with Dr. Watson and his exceptional powers of deduction to the settings, subject matters, and villains of the tales. Now, this pleasant consultant bargains a transparent creation to this liked determine and his writer, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, providing new perception into the detective tales and crime scene research that experience has made Sherlock Holmes famous.
Inside you'll locate easy-to-understand but thorough info at the characters, ordinary subject matters, and destinations, and social context of the Sherlock Holmes tales, the connection of those tales to literature, and the forensics and detective paintings they function. You'll additionally find out about the lifetime of the author.
* larger comprehend and luxuriate in this influential literary personality with this plain-English guide.
* achieve perception on those vintage Doyle stories -- from the vintage Hound of the Baskervilles to the lesser-known brief tales to Holmes tales written by way of different secret writers.
* discover the looks of Sherlock Holmes on movie, television, and stage.
* research Holmes at the present time -- from the ever-expanding community of fanatics world wide to tale destinations that fanatics can visit.
It's hassle-free! Sherlock Holmes For Dummies is an quintessential advisor for college kids and fanatics alike!
- Reading Boyishly: Roland Barthes, J. M. Barrie, Jacques Henri Lartigue, Marcel Proust, and D. W. Winnicott
- The Complete Survival Shelters Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Building Life-saving Structures for Every Climate and Wilderness Situation
- Collecting Toy Soldiers in the 21st Century (Updated)
- Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd
- Apple Boot Camp Public Beta First Look
Extra info for Base SAS(R) Guide to Information Maps
Examples open infomap "my testmap" mappath="/BIP Tree/ReportStudio/Maps"; SAVE Statement Saves the current information map. SAVE < INFOMAP information-map-name>
Save; Note: If you run the INFOMAPS procedure code more than once, your output will be different than what is shown. 4 Output from the INFOMAPS Procedure That Is Displayed in the Log Window, Part 1 of 2 23 24 25 /* Create a new information map using the INFOMAPS procedure. */ proc infomaps mappath="&infomap_path"; 26 /* Delete the information map to avoid duplicate data items. */ 27 delete infomap "InfoMaps_Demo"; WARNING: The specified map "InfoMaps_Demo" to delete does not exist in "/BIP Tree/ReportStudio/Maps".
When READBUFF=1, only one row is retrieved at a time. The READBUFF= option doubles as a data set option. This means that this option value can be changed during a DATA step when the Information Maps engine is used. This changed value is in effect only during the execution of the DATA step. Once the DATA step is completed, the value will revert to the setting at the time of libref creation. For more information, see the “READBUFF= Data Set Option” on page 45. Alias: BUFFSIZE= Default: 1000 SPOOL=YES | NO YES specifies that SAS creates a spool file into which it writes the rows of data that are read for the first time.
Base SAS(R) Guide to Information Maps by SAS Publishing